- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job and Project Costing
- Fixed Assets
- Order Entry
- Cash Flow Management
- Tax Remittance
- Company Reporting
- Financial Reporting
Bookkeeping and Accounting is a necessary mirror of your business. Only by maintaining timely and accurate records you can evaluate the performance of you business, you can project spending trends and plan future growth.
An integrated computerized accounting package will do the work for you, all in one place, by offering a number of different facilities:
- On-screen input, printout and e-mail of sales invoices
- Automatic updating of customers' accounts in the Accounts Receivable sub-ledger
- On-screen input of suppliers’ invoices
- Automatic updating of suppliers' accounts in the Accounts Payable sub-ledger
- Recording of bank receipts and bank deposits
- Making payments to suppliers
- Paying employees and remitting payroll deductions
- Automatic HST calculation
- Automatic adjustment of inventory records
- Reconciling the bank accounts
- Automatic preparation of financial reporting: Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and other management reports
- Automatic use of information in cash flow statements
Advantages of Integration
Integrated Accounting systems offer the advantage of multiple functionality: no longer do businesses have to install and maintain multiple software for different recording and reporting purposes. Integrated packages bring all business modules together into one simple and easy to use software.
Inventory, purchases, sales, payroll, banking, HST remittances and the Year End fiscal reporting are all part of the same Bookkeeping and Accounting software.
Integrated accounting programs can provide instant management reports and graphs to assist with business analysis and with business projections, such as:
- Aged Accounts Receivable (AR) – summary and detail of customer accounts showing overdue amounts receivable
- Aged Accounts Payable (AP) – summary and detail of vendor accounts showing overdue amounts payable
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports
- Stock valuation
- Sales analysis
- Budget analysis and variance analysis
- Job/Project Cost reports
- HST returns
- Payroll reporting
- Cash flow reports and cash forecasts
- Report customization
Access Anytime Anywhere
Any business owner would like to click a key on any screen, be it a laptop, a tablet or a phone screen and find out how are the sales of the day doing or how much money is in the bank . Today’s technological advancement in the area of virtual Accounting makes all this possible.
Remote Accounting is rapidly becoming an integral part of small business. The advantages range from full access to all of your data and information with no time or distance restrictions to significant cost savings with not having to maintain hardware equipment or to pay for expensive upgrades of software.
Cloud computing offers the advantage of easy access to your business records from anywhere in the world, from any computer, tablet or phone system. Your books are virtually stored and shared in a secure and scalable manner, at low administrative and operating cost.
You Have Our Support
Whether you decide to manage the Bookkeeping on your own or you prefer to concentrate on the business at hand and use our professional services, D.I.Consulting can assist with all stages of IT and Accounting software implementation, training and support.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Migration
- Software Implementation
- Software Conversion
- User Support
- Network Access
- Remote Access
- On-The-Go Updates
- Online Backup
- Secured Platforms
- Virus Protection
We Are a Green Company
Do It Yourself, it was never easier! Accounting software such as QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, ACCPAC, Business Vision or MYOB have been designed with one thing in mind: to be user-friendly. You don't have to be a Bookkeeper or an Accountant to manage your own books. The software talks to you in simple words and terms and the posting of bills, invoices and payroll is done in a manner close to child play: through icons leading you by the hand, showing you where to enter the information for any type of transaction and automatically generating financial reports giving you insight on your business position.